FIDETIA returns to organize a Scrum course in which the Scrum Manager certification can be obtained.
The article entitled “Designing a serious game as a tool for landscape and urban planning immersive learning”, elaborated by colleagues: C. Torrecilla, O. De Troyer, J. Gutiérrez and M.J. Escalona has been accepted at the conference immersive Learning Research Network (iLRN).
The article entitled “A Method to Improve the Early Stages of the Robotic Process Automation Lifecycle”, elaborated by our colleagues: A. Jiménez-Ramírez, Hajo A. Reijers, I. Barba and C. Del Valle has been accepted in 31st International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAISE).
The article entitled “Practical experiences in the use of pattern-recognition strategies to transform software Project Plans into Business Processes of Information Technology Companies”, elaborated by colleagues: Carlos Arévalo, Isabel Ramos and Javier Gutiérrez has been accepted in Programming journal.
Our colleague, Julian Alberto García García, obtained last March 15 a position of Contracted Professor Doctor in the Department of Languages and Computer Systems of the Superior Technical School of Computer Engineering of the University of Seville.
The colleagues of the IWT2 Group, we feel very proud and want to give you our sincere congratulations.
Our colleagues Virginia Cid and Leticia Morales, participat in the INFORSALUD 2019 Congress of the Spanish Society of Health Informatics (Sociedad Española de Informática de la Salud) presenting two papers entitled: “Concepto PLM (patient lifecycle management) en el entorno sanitario. Una nueva concepción llevada a la práctica” and “Metodología de trabajo orientada al usuario. Un ejemplo real en g7innovation: el proyecto IMEDEA” respectively.
The article entitled “Security Assessment of Systems of Systems”, prepared by colleagues: Miguel Angel Olivero, Antonia Bertolino, Francisco José Dominguez-Mayo, María José Escalona and Ilaria Matteucci has been accepted at the International Workshop of Software Engineering for Systems of Systems (SESoS) in conjunction with ICSE 2019.
The article entitled “2D Location of signals source by pole-polar geometricy models”, elaborated by colleagues: Aleksandro Montanha, Airton M. Polidorio, F. J. Dominguez-Mayo and María José Escalona has been published in SENSORS magazine.
The reference to the paper can be found in the following link: paper.
The article entitled “Towards a Method for Automated Testing in Robotic Process Automation Projects”, prepared by colleagues: Jesús Chacón, Andrés Jiménez and José González has been accepted into the International Workshop on Software Test Automation in conjunction with ICSE 2019.
Our colleagues José González Enríquez, Francisco José Domínguez Mayo, Nora Koch and Esteban Morillo Baro will be the chairs of the second workshop on “Maturity of Web Engineering Practices (MATWEP 2019)” in conjunction with the “19th International Conference on Web Engineering – ICWE 2019″.
More info clicking here: ICWE – 2019
The main goal of this workshop is to offer a forum to exchange experiences and ideas related to maturity level of Web Engineering approaches in practice. Topics of interest include among others model-driven web engineering, agile development and user interface design of web applications. The workshop should provide examples how to provide bridges from the theory to the practice, showing problems in knowledge transfer as well as lessons learned. It should provide important feedback for improving Web engineering techniques, methods and approaches.
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- Industrial experiences of Model-driven and Agile Web development
- Projects that use MDE for the development of Web application
- Problems or limitations of Web Engineering techniques
- Web applications examples developed with a domain specific modelling languages
- Use of patterns in the design and implementation of concrete Web applications
- Web software architecture modeling examples
- Requirements engineering approaches for the Web in the practice
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the impact of techniques and methods in the Web development (efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, understandability, …)
- Usability and satisfaction of use of tools in web engineering model-driven reverse engineering and re-engineering of Web applications
- Modeling and executability of secure Web applications
- Testing automation, methods, and tools
- Semantic Web applications
- User experience design methods and techniques for the development of web applications
- Web technologies for environmental Big Data
- Paper Submission: April 01, 2019
- Authors Notification: May 28, 2019
- Camera Ready and Registration: May 15, 2019