Experiment event early testing
Our research group organizes this software experiment with Universidad Politécnica de Madrid collaboration. With this experiment, we expect to study appropriateness of applying the MDE (Model-Driven Engineering) paradigm in the early testing. With MDE, we expect to generate automatic and systematic system’s tests since software project’s requirement catalog and reduce costs, increase software test teams’ quality and productivity.
The software experiment is very common, but the business-university communication sometimes doesn’t work so it’s something that doesn’t happen often. Although , we could attract business attention to this experiment and thirty big and medium Spanish and Andalusian business of TIC sector will participate.
Because of the experiment innovative character and the impact it had, the experiment is supported by Dirección General de Política Digital de la Junta de Andalucía also, it’s been made with Instituto Tecnológico de Aragón (ITAINNOVA) collaboration how part of TesteA project by Dirección General de Administración Electrónica y Sociedad de la Información de Aragón (project done by ITAINNOVA).
A big autonomic, national and international repercussion is expected for this experiment, since a business and a research view.
Planning and place
The experiment will take place on Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática (Avenida Reina Mercedes S/N, 41012 Sevilla) in three different sessions.
- 4th November, from 15.30 a 20.30. Sala I2.31
- 5th November, from 09:30 a 14:30. Sala I2.35
- 5th November, from 15.30 a 20.30. Sala I2.31
What do we offer?
To participants technician:
- A free training two-hour course about early testing y MDT.
- A participation certificate.
- A tool’s version we use in the experiment that can be used in their business environment.
- If they want, they will be adding on the mail list for test events developed by our group.
- A personal and confidential evaluation about their experiment’s job.
To companies and organizations:
- Companies and organizations which participate will receive a business participation on event’s certificate, which indicate number of participants technician and that they can spread how they want to do it.
- Receive an expert evaluation of their team’s job. We need 5 or more participants technician to do the evaluation.
- If they want, the business’ logo and name on all international experiment spread and publications.(Only with previous express consent )
The presented experiment in this event was been realized in Seville and Aragon. The last one was realized with Instituto Tecnológico de Aragón (ITAINNOVA) collaboration.
Session in Zaragoza
Session in Sevilla
Con el apoyo de:
This event is supported by MeGUS (TIN2013-46928-C3-3-R) by Spanish “Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación”, Universidad Sevilla and FIDETIA foundation. Also, it was done with “Universidad Politécnica de Madrid’s” and “Instituto Tecnológico de Aragón’s” collaboration.