The article entitled “Security Assessment of Systems of Systems”, prepared by colleagues: Miguel Angel Olivero, Antonia Bertolino, Francisco José Dominguez-Mayo, María José Escalona and Ilaria Matteucci has been accepted at the International Workshop of Software Engineering for Systems of Systems (SESoS) in conjunction with ICSE 2019.
The article entitled “2D Location of signals source by pole-polar geometricy models”, elaborated by colleagues: Aleksandro Montanha, Airton M. Polidorio, F. J. Dominguez-Mayo and María José Escalona has been published in SENSORS magazine.
The reference to the paper can be found in the following link: paper.
The article entitled “Towards a Method for Automated Testing in Robotic Process Automation Projects”, prepared by colleagues: Jesús Chacón, Andrés Jiménez and José González has been accepted into the International Workshop on Software Test Automation in conjunction with ICSE 2019.
Our colleagues José González Enríquez, Francisco José Domínguez Mayo, Nora Koch and Esteban Morillo Baro will be the chairs of the second workshop on “Maturity of Web Engineering Practices (MATWEP 2019)” in conjunction with the “19th International Conference on Web Engineering – ICWE 2019″.
More info clicking here: ICWE – 2019
The main goal of this workshop is to offer a forum to exchange experiences and ideas related to maturity level of Web Engineering approaches in practice. Topics of interest include among others model-driven web engineering, agile development and user interface design of web applications. The workshop should provide examples how to provide bridges from the theory to the practice, showing problems in knowledge transfer as well as lessons learned. It should provide important feedback for improving Web engineering techniques, methods and approaches.
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- Industrial experiences of Model-driven and Agile Web development
- Projects that use MDE for the development of Web application
- Problems or limitations of Web Engineering techniques
- Web applications examples developed with a domain specific modelling languages
- Use of patterns in the design and implementation of concrete Web applications
- Web software architecture modeling examples
- Requirements engineering approaches for the Web in the practice
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the impact of techniques and methods in the Web development (efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, understandability, …)
- Usability and satisfaction of use of tools in web engineering model-driven reverse engineering and re-engineering of Web applications
- Modeling and executability of secure Web applications
- Testing automation, methods, and tools
- Semantic Web applications
- User experience design methods and techniques for the development of web applications
- Web technologies for environmental Big Data
- Paper Submission: April 01, 2019
- Authors Notification: May 28, 2019
- Camera Ready and Registration: May 15, 2019
Today, February 11, 2019, on the occasion of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science, an event was held at the Diputación de Sevilla in which our director and some of our colleagues participated.
Last Thursday, February 7, 2019, the ceremony of awarding diplomas to the best scientific articles of 2018 was held at the ETS Hall of Degrees in Computer Engineering, where our colleagues José González and Ayman Meidan obtained this recognition for the months of June and July, respectively.
In addition to the distinction of the best articles of each month (from December 2017 to October 2018), diplomas were awarded to the three best articles of the year, among which was the article of our colleague Ayman.
Our director participates in the event a coffee with scientists for the day of the girl in Science.
We congratulate our colleague Javier Gutiérrez for his recent participation in the Bussiness Campus Angels of @seedrocket
The article entitled “Developing a UX KPI based on the User Experience Questionnaire”, elaborated by colleagues: Andreas Hinderks, Martin Schreppb, F.J. Domínguez-Mayo, M.J. Escalona and J. Thomaschewskic has been accepted into the Computer Standards & Interfaces journal (JCR Q2).
The IWT2 group organizes its first Feedback Workshop where some techniques based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC), Radical Candor and Management 3.0 will be discussed and dynamics will be done to give constructive feedback.
It will be held on January 23 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Higher Technical School of Computer Engineering.
To register access here.