Third International Workshop “Advanced Practices in Web Engineering Driven by Models (APMDWE 2018)”
Nuestros compañeros Julian Alberto García García, Laura García Borgoñon y José González Enríquez serán los encargados de organizar el tercer taller de trabajo internacional “Advanced practices in Model-Driven Web Engineering (APMDWE 2018)” en conjunto con la “14th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies – WEBIST 2018.
Our colleagues Francisco Julian Alberto García García, Laura García Borgoñon and José González Enríquez will be the chairs of the third workshop on “Advanced practices in Model-Driven Web Engineering (APMDWE 2018)” in conjunction with the 14th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies – WEBIST 2018″
More info clicking here: WEBIST – 2018
The evolution and development of information systems and management systems for Web are clearly important in last years. In addition, the complexity and needs of higher quality of this kind of system are growing. Consequently, advanced mechanisms are needed to improve the development of these systems and improve the quality of whole process. Research groups have worked in proposing new methods, techniques and tools to achieve these goals. Model-driven engineering (MDE) is a well-known paradigm to be used applying advanced techniques (Especially in web environments where is known as MDWE). This workshop is oriented to offer a site to discuss about advanced techniques, new tendencies, experiences of MDE applied on Web environments, including advances in tools and enterprise experiences.
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- Advanced MDE for Web information system development
- Advanced MDE for Web information system design
- Advanced MDE for testing support
- Advanced MDE for cost reduction
- Advanced MDE for quality assurance
- Advanced MDE for web information system development
- Advanced MDE for business process management
- Paper Submission: July 9, 2018
- Authors Notification: July 23, 2018
- Camera Ready and Registration: July 31, 2018